Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Hello and Welcome everyone

So far it has been great hearing from all of you. Seems you have something in common. Just a tip about posting... when I put up an assignment post as comments instead of new posts or else we will have a blog that is very long...lol.

I had asked you all earlier what you knew about journalism. We meet again on Friday... we will be discussing in detail what journalism is.

Everyone should consider beginning to listen to either talk radio (NPR) - NPR.org. or watch network news at least a few times a week. As we begin to consider what journalism is and what responsible journalism is, we need to understand what exactly the media is sharing with us and how they share it with us.

Looking forward to reading more about you all.
Ms. S

2 comments:

Ms. Sackstein said...

My name is Zoe.E and I'm thirteen years old. I have been going to WJPS for almost three years! My life pretty much revovles around music. I sing and love watching shows like American Idol. I like bands and singers such as:
Boys Like Girls
Paramore
Black Kids
Plumb
Carrie Underwood
Carly Smithson
Amanda Overmyer
Alanis Morriessette
Evanesence
Katherene McPhee
Panic! At The Disco
I live with my mom and my little sister in Flushing

meagan betances said...

about me
my name is meagan. i am a animal lover so i am vegitarian. i went to wjps the last 2 years so this is my 3rd year. i live with my mom, dad, and 2 brothers. my older
brother , matthew, is in tomas edison high school. my little brother , timothey (timmy), actually goes to wjps with me. he just got excepted last year. the glasses i wear dont really help me see, but my mom, dad, and eye docter lady told me to put them on anyway. i don't know what else to say so i guess i am done.