Friday, October 17, 2008

Upcoming reminders

Good afternoon all -

Today you were to turn in first drafts of your town hall news articles and your self assessments.

Midterm grades were due today and as discussed in class no "D" grades were allowed to be given. Therefore if you got an F or NC, please realize that you have 6 weeks to turn your situation around. Take charge of where you are and learn from the mistakes you have made.

Mr. Lai and I are committed to helping you be successful. Help us, help you.

By the end of class today, you should have also given in your project ideas. Please comment to this blog post with your topics, even if you have turned one into me or Mr. Lai already.

Thanks and have a great weekend.

7 comments:

BrittanyB said...

My topic is Hurricane Katrina.

adogirl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
adogirl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
adogirl said...

My topic for the photojournalism is the Vietnam War.

maggie todaro said...

the great depression

- maggie todaro

Avi Solkoff said...

my topic is Iwo Jima

Raisa B. said...

My topic is Tenements during the Roaring Twenties. My pictures are from the book of Jacob Riis, How the Other Half Lives.