Monday, January 26, 2009

Assignment 3 - ethics on the Pearl Website

Please complete Assignment 3 on the Pearl Website by tomorrow, 1/27.

In class on Friday, you should have discussed the ethical issue presented on the website. We have just worked on ethical issues in journalism for the last few weeks and I feel that you will be ready and able to discuss what needs to be done after you've read what the Pearl Reporters program offers you and the work we have done in class.

After you submit assignment 3 online, please comment to this blog to let me know that it is done so you can receive credit.

7 comments:

maggie todaro said...

I finished assignment 3

meagan betances said...

meagan betances
we didnt discuse that ... did we? i dont remember doing that ...

BrittanyB said...

i did assignment number 3.

donna said...

i finished it also

Avi Solkoff said...

I finish assignment 3

xbabii1girlx said...

i have completed assignment 3
-nadine

Rosemarie W said...

I did assignment 3.